Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby Wrestling

For the last few days I have been waiting for Claire to look up at me and say, "Mama, cocaine's a helluva drug." She has been going 90 miles an hour and just having a grand old time. Earlier today, while she was wearing my dirty shirt and destroying a pile of laundry, she decided it was time to try wrestling. I've been wrestling with her for a while now, but she hasn't really wrestled back until today. Even though I am now covered in baby drool and she has a red mark on her forehead, it was totally worth it.

Towards the end of the video you can't see it, but Prince decided to get in on the action and attack me from behind.


While we were wrestling she kept trying to dive into my lap. I caught her before she smashed into the floor. Well, I caught her every time but once.


Luckily my little girl is a trooper and after a few hugs came back at me with determination, and a small red battle scar.


No comments: