Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some Cuteness

Are you feeling a little low on cuteness today, or perhaps a little blue knowing that Monday is just around the corner? If so, I've got just the thing for you. Here are a few adorable things that Claire has been up to in the last month.

First off, she's been learning a lot.


Second, she's been feeding herself lots of good food.


Third, she's been educating herself about the magic of the Jews.


And finally she got an adorable new hat that she is particularly fond of putting on sideways.



I do also need to report that one should be careful if they visit us and own a smart phone. As I was looking through my camera  the other day I found this mysterious video.



The thief was smart and didn't show his or her face, but I'll be working with a toe identification expert to find the culprit. 

No comments: