Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wine Bottle Torch

This is a cute little do-it-yourself project that I found a few weeks back on the blog Design*Sponge. If you're like me and often find yourself surrounded by empty wine bottles and have the ability to use basic tools (though not right after the wine bottle becomes empty) then this project should be relatively easy for you. I think these would be great filled with citronella oil for outdoor entertaining.

Be warned though, I have a love/hate relationship with Design*Sponge. I find a lot of their stuff very interesting, especially their DIY section, which is definitely worth a gander if you have some free time. A perfect place to get inspired but, the rest of their page can be a bit overwhelming and sometimes gives me a headache if I'm on it too long. It's heavy on both graphics and links so stray from the DIY section at your own risk!

No comments: