Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby's Role Models

Baby is constantly learning new skills by observing her family going about their daily business. I recently learned, however, that she is not just learning from her human family members, but the fury ones as well.

I was going through some photos our friend Ruby had taken and found these two little gems captured during one of baby's diaper changes.


The Prince dog showing her how its done.


The attentive pupil practicing her new trick.
I love that Claire's little expression is asking, "Am I doing this right?" Now I just need to hope she never sees some of the other stuff Prince gets up to.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Oh, perfect! I hadn't noticed that at all when I went through them. Prince and Blanket are probably pretty safe role models; at least they're both house trained and enjoy lounging. But thank goodness you got rid of the chinchillas.