Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where...

...have baby's poops gone?

I know I promised to keep it light on the poop stories, but something so wonderful has happened that I can't help but share. This last week, Claire has gone from pooping with almost every diaper change, to only pooping once or twice every 24-36 hours. Sweet bliss I tell you.

I'm not entirely sure what caused this change. Babies do tend to poop less as they get older, but this change was not gradual and also coincided with my getting serious about no diary. When I asked Claire's pediatrician why she thinks this change happened so suddenly, she just shrugged her shoulders (I have so much faith in her (italics = sarcastic voice)). Whatever the cause, I couldn't be happier. The only thing about cloth diapers that makes them harder than disposables is that you have to rinse out the poopy ones before throwing them in the diaper pale. When you are changing diapers about every hour and a half, not having to go through the rinsing step is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and here's a cute picture of baby just for grins.

up, up, and away!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Baby! I guess she had problems with dairy too haha

Jennifer